Redesigned HammerHead® Trenchless Website Enhances Customer Productivity
May 9, 2018 by NASTT Staff
May 7, 2018 – LAKE MILLS, Wisc. – The launch of the newly redesigned HammerHeadTrenchless.com website now gives customers in a wide range of industries even faster, easier access to in-depth information and resources regarding trenchless methods, products and consumables.
Jason Haas, Marketing & e-Commerce Manager at HammerHead Trenchless, a Charles Machine Works Company, said the website redesign was driven by the company’s commitment to providing unsurpassed customer support.
“The focus of our business is always on keeping our customers as productive as possible,” Haas said. “Improving user experience of our website is simply an extension of our dedication to their productivity.”
Haas said the guiding principle of the redesign was twofold: “We set out to create a site with easy-to-navigate, comprehensive content about trenchless methods and the broad suite of solutions we offer, keeping it as efficient as possible.”
Users of the new site navigate to HammerHead products and educational materials by the trenchless method and the industry served. The site’s responsive design has been optimized for desktop, mobile and tablet devices, so it can be conveniently accessed from any platform, anywhere.
Improved navigation and modern design are not the only changes, however. Additional new features include:
- A dealer Locator tool to quickly find sales, service and contact information
- Enhanced product pages, including updated descriptions, specifications and media galleries
- Links to purchase product on the HammerHeadShop.com e-commerce site
- Industry-specific content that helps users find trenchless solutions matching their unique needs
- Access to the HammerHead resource library containing user manuals, product literature and more
Explore all the new features of the site at www.HammerHeadTrenchless.com.