No-Dig Down Under Call for Abstracts Closes Feb 28
February 19, 2019 by NASTT Staff
Do not miss out on this opportunity to contribute to the 2019 conference program. Please ensure your papers are submitted by Thursday 28 February.
Submissions must be made in electronic format using the online portal; it should outline in 200 words or less the aims, contents and conclusions of the paper, this does not include the title and author details.
The categories for submissions are as follows:
- Condition assessment
- Pipe rehabilitation (including pressure pipes)
- Cured-in-place pipe (CIPP)
- Spiral wound pipe
- Spray lining
- Pipe bursting
- Installing new pipeline
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Pipe jacking
- Pipe ramming
- Manholes, shafts and pits
- Bedding soil grouting/stabilisation
- Direct pipe
- Utility location
The Technical Committee will be assessing submissions against the following criteria:
- relevant to the theme of the conference, ‘Engaging beneath the surface’,
- relevant to current issues/challenges,
- presents new content or a fresh look at a specific topic,
- relevant to those working in the industry,
- content engages the audience, and has a clear benefit for delegates.
For further information and to submit an abstract please visit www.nodigdownunder.com.