NASTT Forum: Pipe Bursting at UCT
NASTT is pleased to partner with the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition to present the NASTT Forum: Pipe Bursting, hosted by the NASTT Pipe Bursting Center of Excellence.
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Time: 10:00am – 11:25am
Location: Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth, Texas
Join in this discussion on pipe bursting. We’ll review case studies, challenges, lessons-learned, advantages and benefits of pipe bursting in the trenchless industry. Input and questions from the audience will be invited and encouraged.
- Alan Ambler, AM Trenchless
- Jessie Allen, Senior Engineer for Operations and Water Treatment, City of Arlington Utilities
- Alan Goodman, National Sales Manager, Hammerhead
- George Mallakis, Regional Manager, TT Technologies
- Rob Morrow, President, Mocon
- Mike Woodcock, Vice President, Portland Utilities Construction Company