NASTT's Educational Fund Auction
Thank you for joining us for the Rockin' Auction! NASTT's 15th Annual Educational Fund Auction & Reception, March 21, 2016 in Dallas, Texas
The Annual Educational Fund Auction helps raise money for very worthy causes. Since 2002, NASTT has raised nearly $930,000 and used those funds in support of our many educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to provide targeted trenchless training courses to the industry, publish trenchless resources manuals and sponsor university students’ attendance at NASTT's No-Dig Shows, as well as award scholarships.
2016 Auction Donations
- Woman's Citizen L Sunrise Watch - Barbco Inc
- GoPro HERO+ (Wi-Fi Enabled) - Harris & Associates
- Wireless Bose Speaker and Yeti Rambler Tumbler - McLaughlin
- Washington, DC Themed Gift Basket - NASTT
- Website Design & Hosting Package - Northeast Consulting
- Four Nights at the Whistler Village Inn in British Columbia - PW Trenchless Construction Inc
- Limited Edition 12" Fine Art Print - Sea Glass Fine Art Photography
- Garmin Approach S6 Golf GPS Navigator - SpectraShield Liner Systems
- 3" Grundomat Underground Boring Tool Package - TT Technologies, Inc.
- Pavé Crystal Bangle Bracelet - HydroScience Engineers
- LAGOS Luna Pearl Pendant Necklace - Dillon Consulting Limited
- Golf Escape at The American Club, Kohler, WI - Michels Corporation
- Apple Sport Watch - Mears Group, Inc.
- Baroid IDP / Fann Super Slurry Test Kit - Baroid IDP
- Apple iPad mini 4 - Underground Solutions
- iPad Pro 128GB Wi-Fi model - HammerHead Trenchless Equipment
- Half page, 4-color ad in North American Oil & Gas Pipelines - Benjamin Media, Inc.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Journey to the Past Four-Wheel Expandable Carryon - John Deere Construction & Forestry
- John Deere 944K Hybrid Loader Neon Clock - John Deere Construction & Forestry
- Fitbit Surge and Charging Kit - The Robbins Company
- Subsite Electronics Lit Cooler TS300 - Subsite Electronics
- Full page, 4-color ad in Trenchless Technology - Trenchless Technology/Benjamin Media, Inc.
- Titleist Golf Balls- 12 ProV1 and 12 ProV1x, Greg Norman golf shirt - AOC Resins
- Premium advertising on the most visited procurement construction portal in the United States, www.napc.pro/ - The North America Procurement Council/BidOcean
- Golf Stand/Carry Bag with TaylorMade Irons and a Odyssey Works Putter - Akkerman
- 4 Live Maine Lobsters shipped overnight to your home - Ted Berry Company
- PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Star Wars Battlefront Limited Edition Bundle - Robinson Consultants Inc.
- Napa Valley Wine Country Getaway Package - WESTT Chapter of NASTT
- Gaylord Spa Basket - Gaylord Texan
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital Camera Digital SLR Camera Bundle - Northern California Pipe Users Group
- MAB Generic Electrofusion Procedure Field Manual (10 Copies) - The Plastics Pipe Institute
- Fitbit Charge HR - American Augers
- 1 Full Page advertisement in any NASTT Regional Chapter Magazine published by PTR Communications - PTR Communications
- Star Wars BB-8 App-enabled Droid - PTR Communications
- Fender Guitar-Standard Stratocaster Plus Top, Aged Cherry Sunburst Maple Fingerboard with Case and Stand- LMK Technologies
- MacBook Pro - Northwest Chapter of NASTT
- BOSE QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Interplastic Corp
- Flygt Model 3127.185 Sewage Pump; Auton Control Panel and Floats - Xylem Dewatering Solutions, Inc.
- Sub -25C jacket with a Canada toque and camo hat - Hardmetals (Canada) Inc.
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch screen, 32 GB - Ace Pipe Cleaning, Inc
- 2-Day PACP Class - NASSCO, Inc.
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid - Pacific Northwest Chapter of NASTT
- Apple Watch - Staheli Trenchless Consultants
- Road Warrior Travel Luggage Package - GLSLA Chapter of NASTT
- Kate Spade Handbag - GLSLA Chapter of NASTT
- Xbox One 500GB Console - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle - CUES
- Utah Liquor Basket - Claude H Nix Construction/ Jasco Inc
- Customized Fly Fishing Expedition - Rocky Mountain Chapter of NASTT
- Custom Fly Rod - HEBNA
- Apple TV 4 - ITpipes
- Aurora 8 in. HDD Touchscreen Remote Display - Digital Control Inc.
- Water Finance and Management - Half page, 4-color ad - Benjamin Media, Inc./UIM
- Bose SoundLink Mini 11 - Logan Clay Products
- One Month Pump Rental- Rain for Rent
2016 Auction Activities
- Tropical Vacation Raffle- Back by popular demand, Vermeer once again sponsored a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold!). The drawing will be held Wednesday, March 23, 2016 in Dallas, Texas at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions.
- Exciting Auction Items - bid on great items like trips, tickets, electronics, industry items and more!
- 50/50 Raffle- A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest - Dress like your favorite musician - past or present - for the auction's Fifth Annual Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded- don't miss out! Many thanks to our Costume Contest Sponsor, Woodard & Curran!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles).
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund.
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, March 21
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time!
NASTT's 2016 Educational Fund Auction Committee Volunteers
Joe Lane (Auction Chair), Tim Peterie (Auction Vice Chair), Brian Avon, Michelle Beason, Jason Haas, Julie Keith, Brenda Kingsmill, Bernie Krzys, Gregg Leslie, Cindy Preuss, George Ragula, Dennis Walsh
For more information regarding the auction, contact Jenna Hale.
2016 Tropical Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winner will receive a voucher valued at $5,000 to plan their vacation.