NASTT's Educational Fund Auction
Join us for the Rockin' Auction! NASTT's 15th Annual Educational Fund Auction & Reception, March 21, 2016 in Dallas, Texas!
The Auction helps raise money for a very worthy cause. Since 2002, NASTT has raised over $815,000 and used those funds in support of its educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to sponsor students’ attendance at NASTT's No-Dig Shows, award scholarships, publish trenchless resources and provide targeted training courses to the membership at-large. Thank you to the 2016 Auction Reception Sponsors: Interplastic Corp and Miller Pipeline!
2016 Auction Activities
- Tropical Vacation Raffle- Back by popular demand, Vermeer once again sponsored a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold!). The drawing will be held Wednesday, March 23, 2016 in Dallas, Texas at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions. Purchase tickets here!
- Exciting Auction Items - bid on great items like trips, tickets, electronics, industry items and more!
- 50/50 Raffle- A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest - Dress like your favorite musician - past or present - for the auction's Fifth Annual Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded- don't miss out!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles).
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund.
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, March 21
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time!
NASTT's 2016 Educational Fund Auction Committee Volunteers
Joe Lane (Auction Chair), Brian Avon, Michelle Beason, Jackie Haas, Julie Keith, Brenda Kingsmill, Bernie Krzys, Gregg Leslie, Cindy Preuss, George Ragula
For more information regarding the auction, contact Jenna Hale.
2016 Tropical Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winner will receive a voucher valued at $5,000 to plan their vacation.