NASTT's Educational Fund Auction
Make plans to join us for NASTT's 16th Annual Educational Fund Auction & Reception, April 10, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
The Annual Educational Fund Auction helps raise money for very worthy causes. Since 2002, NASTT has raised nearly $930,000 and used those funds in support of our many educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to provide targeted trenchless training courses to the industry, publish trenchless resources manuals and sponsor university students’ attendance at NASTT's No-Dig Shows, as well as award scholarships.
2017 Auction Activities
- Tropical Vacation Raffle- Back by popular demand, Vermeer once again sponsored a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold!). The drawing will be held Wednesday, April 12, 2017 in Washington, D.C. at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions. BUY RAFFLE TICKETS ONLINE!
- Exciting Auction Items - bid on great items like trips, tickets, electronics, industry items and more!
- 50/50 Raffle- A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest - Dress like your favorite super hero for the auction's Sixth Annual Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded- don't miss out!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles).
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund.
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, March 21
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time!
NASTT's 2017 Educational Fund Auction Committee Volunteers
Tim Peterie (Auction Chair), Gregg Leslie (Auction Vice Chair), Brian Avon, Michelle Beason, Maureen Carlin, Cori Criss, Chelsea Denissen, Julie Keith, Brenda Kingsmill, Bernie Krzys, Joe Lane, Cindy Preuss, George Ragula, Dennis Walsh, Stephen Welling
For more information regarding the auction, contact Jenna Hale.
2017 Tropical Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winner will receive a voucher valued at $5,000 to plan their vacation.