37th Annual International No-Dig – Florence 2019 – Call for Abstracts Closes March 15
February 26, 2019 by NASTT Staff
The International Society for Trenchless Technology (ISTT) and the Italian Association for Trenchless Technology (IATT) are currently accepting abstracts submitted electronically for the 37th International NO-DIG Florence 2019.
The Deadline for abstract submission is March 15, 2019. Finals papers are due on July 15, 2019. Each participant can present up to 2 abstracts.
The Scientific Committee of the 37th International NO-DIG Florence 2019, proposes the following Paper Topics:
- Trenchless Technology Case Studies
- Environmental and Sustainability Benefits of Trenchless
- Research and Development
- Mapping and Inspection of Underground Utilities
- Infrastructure Financing for Utility Projects
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Microtunneling/Pipe Jacking/Auger Boring
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
- Pipe Lining and Coatings
Authors are encouraged to select a topic of their interest.
For each topic please described:
- A new application and/or
- environmental and soil conditions and/or
- up to date equipment and/or
- material used and/or
- performance of the No-Dig Technique applied.
Aspects such as Financing and Contracts are of interest as well, especially if connected to the use of Trenchless Technology.
The focus of each paper should be the innovation that can keep increasing the application of Trenchless Technologies.
Together with an Exhibition, containing the state-of-the-art technologies, the Conference Programme will be an empowering way for a wider knowledge of NO-DIG construction.