Training and Educational Courses
Live. Face-to-Face. Across North America.
The best professional instruction from leading experts in the field of trenchless technology.
NASTT offers multiple in-depth, high quality courses each year in cities throughout North America covering targeted trenchless topics – CIPP, HDD, pipe bursting, laterals and new installation methods. You will find that our course content is of the highest quality as the material is thoroughly peer-reviewed for consensus-based information and non-commercialism. We often hear from attendees how pleased they are with the high-level of information and instruction offered by our experienced course instructors. We continually strive to improve the quality of the entire educational experience for our attendees through course evaluations and feedback. Earn valuable Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for your participation.
To view our current offerings, please select a course from the listing below.
NASTT’s Good Practices Courses
- Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) (Sample Agenda)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) (Sample Agenda)
- Introduction to Trenchless Technology (Sample Agenda)
- Laterals (Sample Agenda)
- New Installation Methods (Sample Agenda)
- Pipe Bursting (Sample Agenda)
Customized. Economical. Enhanced.
Trenchless Technology Training Delivered to Your Doorstep.
Get the trenchless training you need from NASTT, where you need, when you need it. With NASTT on-site training, we will bring the experts to your doorstep, saving you time and money. All of NASTT’s Good Practices Courses are available for private on-site training. If you’re interested in bringing an NASTT course to your company, city or public works/utilities personnel, please contact us. Our 2014 training schedule is filling quickly. For groups of 15 or more, please complete our contact form or email Michelle Hill at email@example.com.
Benefits of On-Site Training
- You get the same first rate instructors and course materials as our face-to-face courses, but at a significant savings. Bringing a program directly to your staff can reduce your per person costs by more than 25%.
- On-site training programs are designed to fit goals important to your company or organization. Private training is focused solely on your people, your projects and your objectives.
- Per person savings enable you to train larger groups while eliminating employee travel expenses and minimizes downtime away from the office.
- You choose the location and the schedule. Simple course logistics, no travel, no added hassles.
Educational programs offered by NASTT further your education, provide opportunities to get involved and gain knowledge of technical advances in your field, and in many cases are required in order for you to renew licenses or certifications. Earn one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for every 10 hours you participate.
NASTT Seeks Qualified Instructors
NASTT is seeking qualified persons to instruct NASTT Good Practices Courses focused on these trenchless technology methods: Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP), Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD), laterals, new installation methods and pipe bursting. The training offered by NASTT does not advocate the use of specific products or name brands. Applicants may submit a letter of interest and qualifications to Michelle Hill.
Click here for a complete list of NASTT instructors.