NASTT's Educational Fund Auction
Avast Maties! Ya don't want ta be missin' NASTT's swashbucklin' fundraising social event o' thee year!
Ye Olde 13th Annual Educational Fund
Auction 'n Reception!
Monday, April 14, 2014 * Orlando, Florida
The Auction helps raise money for a very worthy cause. Since 2002, NASTT has raised over $600,000 and used those funds in support of its educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to sponsor students’ attendance at NASTT's No-Dig Shows, award scholarships, publish trenchless resources and provide targeted training courses to the membership at-large.
Auction sponsored by Barbco, Bennett Trenchless Engineers and Miller Pipeline. Auction conducted by Ritchie Bros.
- Caribbean Vacation Raffle- Back by popular demand, Vermeer will once again sponsor a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation to the Caribbean! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a max. of 1,000 tickets will be sold). You can purchase onsite at NASTT's No-Dig Show before the drawing is held on April 16, or preorder your tickets by visiting www.nastt.org/raffletickets. If tickets are purchased online you will be contacted to determine if you will pick up the tickets onsite at NASTT's 2014 No-Dig Show or we will mail them to you. The drawing will be held Wednesday, April 16, 2014 in Orlando, Florida at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions.
- Silent Auction- The silent auction gives everyone a chance to participate on a variety of items. Keep an eye on the silent auction table throughout the day to make sure you don’t get outbid by another NASTT's No-Dig Show attendee!
- Live Auction- Approximately 20 fabulous items will be up for grabs at this year’s live auction. Make sure to pick up an auction brochure at registration with a bid number on the back so you can participate in this very exciting event.
- 50/50 Raffle- A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest - Be sure to wear your finest pirate gear to the auction's Third Annual Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded- don't miss out!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles). Download the auction donation form here for item or cash donations.
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund.
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, April 14th
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time!
For more information regarding the auction, contact Michelle Hill at email@example.com.
NASTT Educational Fund Auction Committee Members
Brian Avon (Chair), Cindy Preuss (Vice Chair), Joanne Carroll, Brenda Kingsmill, Bernie Krzys, Mo Najafi, Carlo Pilia, Anna Porter, George Ragula, Richard Thomasson and Matt Wallin
Caribbean Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winner will receive a voucher valued at $5,000 to plan their Caribbean vacation.