NASTT's Educational Fund Auction
Join us for an awesome time at Totally Rad Slopes, the 1980s Ski-themed 14th Annual Educational Fund Auction & Reception, March 16, 2015 in Denver, Colorado!
The Auction helps raise money for a very worthy cause. Since 2002, NASTT has raised over $750,000 and used those funds in support of its educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to sponsor students’ attendance at NASTT's No-Dig Shows, award scholarships, publish trenchless resources and provide targeted training courses to the membership at-large. Thank you to this year's Auction Reception Sponsors: Barbco, Interplastic Corp and Miller Pipeline! And thank you to Ritchie Bros for donating your fantastic, professional auctioneering talents!
2015 Auction Activities
- Hawaiian Vacation Raffle- Back by popular demand, Vermeer will once again sponsor a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation to Hawaii! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold!). You can purchase onsite at NASTT's No-Dig Show before the drawing is held on March 18, 2015 or preorder your tickets by visiting www.nastt.org/raffletickets. If tickets are purchased online you will be contacted to determine if you will pick up the tickets onsite at NASTT's 2015 No-Dig Show or we will mail them to you. The drawing will be held Wednesday, March 18, 2015 in Denver, Colorado at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $5,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions.
- Silent Auction- The silent auction gives everyone a chance to participate on a variety of items. Keep an eye on the silent auction table throughout the day to make sure you don’t get outbid by another NASTT's No-Dig Show attendee!
- Live Auction- Approximately 20 fabulous items will be up for grabs at the live auction. Make sure to pick up an auction brochure at registration with a bid number on the back so you can participate in this very exciting event.
- 50/50 Raffle- A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
- Costume Contest - Be sure to wear your gnarliest 1980s Ski Gear to the auction's Fourth Annual Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded- don't miss out!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles). Download the auction donation form here for item or cash donations.
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund.
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, March 16th
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time!
Thank You to Our Generous 2015 Donating Organizations!
NASTT's 2015 Educational Fund Auction Committee Volunteers
Cindy Preuss (Auction Chair), Joe Lane (Auction Vice Chair), Brian Avon, Michelle Beason, Jackie Haas, Julie Keith, Brenda Kingsmill, Bernie Krzys, Gregg Leslie, George Ragula
For more information regarding the auction, contact Jenna Hale.
2015 Hawaii Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions:
- The owner of the ticket need not be present to win.
- Winner will receive a voucher valued at $5,000 to plan their Hawaiian vacation.